EuroMycel SAS is a subsidiary of the Bonduelle Group and the purpose of this policy is to explain how Bonduelle Development (hereinafter “Bonduelle”) ensures the protection of your Personal Data, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 - hereinafter "GDPR") as well as the means by which Bonduelle Development, acting as Data Controller, collects and uses your Personal Data while you visit the euromycel.com website and the Île-Bouchard production site in France.
1. ABOUT US
1.1 OUR COMMITMENTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
EuroMycel SAS is concerned with ensuring the Protection of Personal Data of users or customers of its Sites, in particular, visitors, customers, prospects, (hereinafter the «Data Subjects») collected in the context of its activities. EuroMycel SAS is fully committed to ensuring a high level of protection with regard to these Personal Data and to comply with all applicable rules on Data Protection during the Processing of Personal Data carried out within the framework of its commercial activities.
1.2 OUR PRIVACY NETWORK AND COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
EuroMycel SAS is a company of the Bonduelle Group; the Bonduelle Group has established a Data Protection organization and network to ensure compliance with the rules relating to the Protection of Personal Data, notably through a Group Data Protection Committee (assisted in its tasks by a Group Data Protection Director) appointed at group level.
In addition to this Data Protection network, and in accordance with the GDPR, the Bonduelle Group has implemented measures to ensure and monitor the effectiveness of Personal Data Protection. Among these actions, the Bonduelle Group has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures for the integration of the Data Protection principles, including various internal policies and procedures in order to raise awareness among its staff members about the importance of Personal Data Protection, provide them with operational advice on how to comply with Data Protection rules and monitor compliance with these rules. The Bonduelle Group has also launched an awareness-raising programme to develop the skills of its staff on these issues.
1.3 PRIVACY PRINCIPLES THAT WE APPLY
In accordance with the GDPR, the Bonduelle Group has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the effective implementation of the principles of Personal Data Protection, to comply with data protection regulations and to protect the rights and freedoms of Data Subjects from the conception of the processing and throughout its duration.
Bonduelle Group collects and processes your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. The Personal Data collected are not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes. Personal Data is adapted, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which such data is processed. Personal Data is processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner with respect to the Data Subject. The Personal Data is accurate and, if necessary, corrected and updated.
In addition, the Bonduelle Group undertakes to comply with all other principles established by the applicable rules in accordance with the GDPR as explained in the following sections of this Policy, in particular with regard to respecting the rights granted to Data Subjects, the retention of Personal Data, the security of Personal Data and cross-border transfers of Personal Data.
2. ABOUT THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1 WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Through the Sites you may provide us with personal information when you visit our website www.euromycel.com. In this context, Bonduelle may collect your Personal Data during the following operations:
- When you browse our website www.euromycel.com, (i.e. technical information, such as IP addresses or logs collected through cookies or similar technologies);
- When you enter our sites and are filmed through the video surveillance system;
- When you request to receive newsletters about our products, events and promotions subject to your consent;
- When you visit or contact EuroMycel by phone:
- To formulate an order;
- To collect and pay for your product reservation;
- For your registration in our customer database subject to your consent;
- To send us a request or claim;
- When you submit personal information in any other way.
2.2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
EuroMycel uses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Customer relationship management: EuroMycel uses Personal Data as part of its business relations with its customers and prospects, in particular to:
- Provide you with after-sales services related to your orders or the products and goods you have purchased;
- Respond to a claim you may have submitted, including a product or commodity;
- Establish statistical analyses, including for web traffic management purposes (for example, to understand the audience of the euromycel.com website , in order to improve the usability of the website and the relevance of our services).
Site security: EuroMycel will collect your data (images) for the security of goods, services and people via the video surveillance system;
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk on online forms must be completed. Without this information, the user’s request cannot be processed by EuroMycel. Any other information is optional.
Please note that if you contact the sales department or are contacted by this service by telephone, your conversations may be recorded and used for the purpose of quality of service or training management. You can oppose it by indicating it to your interlocutor.
2.3 ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Processing operations carried out by Bonduelle are mainly based on its legitimate interest in conducting promotional activities, to better understand the preferences of its customers in order to personalize its offers, respond to the requests of its customers, improve its business activities; these transactions are also based on the need to execute sales contracts concluded with the Data Subjects or on the need to take certain measures at the request of the data subjects prior to the conclusion of a contract; finally, the Processing may be necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation. In any case, Bonduelle will ensure that the lawfulness of the Processing is ensured in compliance with the applicable rules on Data Protection (including the collection of consent when it is required).
2.4 WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Recipients of your Personal Data: Bonduelle may share your Personal Data with the following categories of recipients (Please note that we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data):
- Company employees and direct sales teams, who will have access to all or part of the Personal Data concerning customers;
- Bonduelle or group employees working within the teams responsible for customer relationship management, including sales and after-sales, claims and quality;
- Bonduelle or group employees working in digital and IT teams;
- Bonduelle employees or groups working in general services and their subcontractors in charge of the security of goods and people.
- The subcontractors of BONDUELLE in charge of customer support.
- Third parties, when Bonduelle receives a request from a judicial or public authority authorized by law for this purpose, in accordance with the applicable legal rules.
Bonduelle may also communicate your Personal Data to other BONDUELLE entities (and their potential service providers) for the purposes mentioned in Article 2.2 above, and in particular to offer you the services you need, to strengthen the activities of BONDUELLE, and to send you information or promotional communications, in particular with regard to products and events likely to interest you, subject to your prior consent.
Bonduelle does not share your Personal Data with other third parties, with the exception of its service providers, within the framework explained in paragraph 3 below, in particular for the management of video surveillance, for the organization of games-competitions, consumer testing or other marketing, hosting and IT support activities.
To the extent that the data protection laws of certain countries may be different from those of the country in which you initially provided your Personal Data, Bonduelle Development particularly ensures that your Personal Data is protected in accordance with the strictest applicable rules. In this regard, Bonduelle Development undertakes to use standard contractual clauses (such as those published by the European Commission or a competent Supervisory Authority) or any other appropriate guarantee, on a case-by-case basis, when your personal data is transferred to a recipient located outside the European Economic Area in a country that, according to the European Commission, is not considered to provide an adequate level of protection.
2.5 HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Data is kept in consideration of Bonduelle’s activities for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Bonduelle keeps your Personal Data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by applicable laws and more specifically:
- When you contact us for a request for information, we keep your Personal Data for the duration necessary for the Processing of your request and, if necessary, we archive it for a period allowing us to comply with any legal obligation, or for a period equivalent to the legal requirement (i.e., five years);
- We keep your Personal Data used for direct marketing purposes until you unsubscribe (in this case only the information necessary for the management of the right of opposition is kept for at least three years) or for a maximum of three years from last contact;
- Personal Data relating to your online account is kept until the expiry of a 3-year inactivity period;
- Videos and images taken through our video surveillance system are kept for a maximum of 1 month.
3. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
Bonduelle implements all relevant technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of Personal Data security with regard to risks concerning your rights and freedoms and, including all measures protecting your Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. Bonduelle contractually imposes the same level of protection on its service providers, who process your Personal Data as Subcontractors (on behalf of Bonduelle Development). Moreover, any employee of Bonduelle Development who may have access to your Personal Data as part of his or her work undertakes to keep it in the strictest confidentiality.
4. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
Bonduelle refuses to knowingly collect, store or use Personal Data of minors under the age of 15. If information about a minor has been collected by our website without the consent or approval of the person with parental responsibility for that minor, Please note that the legal representative of the minor may exercise the rights of the minor in his name and on his behalf. In such a case, we invite you to contact us.
5. ABOUT COOKIES
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on the computer or mobile device of their visitors. Cookies are widely used to operate and improve the functioning of websites, to provide a personalized online experience or to provide various information to website owners. When you visit our website, Bonduelle may collect your Personal Data through cookies, registers and other similar technologies, including your IP address and preferences.
Bonduelle may use the Personal Data obtained through cookies for the following purposes:
- For technical reasons (for example, for identification purposes during sessions, recording settings, preferences, to keep track of your entries when filling out online forms, etc.); put name or corresponding cookie list external_no_cache and frontend
- For statistical analysis and web traffic management purposes (for example, to improve the usability of the site and the relevance of our services, to analyze information about the use of the site by visitors via the pages visited, the number of accesses, etc.); set corresponding cookie name or list __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz
- To share information with advertisers on other websites, in order to offer you relevant promotional communications that match your interests; set corresponding cookie name _atuvc
- To enable geolocation when using specific functions, such as store address recommendations or products available in the nearest point of sale. set corresponding cookie name or list
How to prevent your computer from receiving cookies?
You have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data through cookies. To do this, you can configure your browser to disable the installation of cookies.
Any recent web browser allows you to change your cookie settings. These settings are generally available in the “Tools”, “Options”, “Help” or “Preferences” section of your browser. Please see the links below for more information on how to manage cookies depending on your browser.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information
6. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You may, at any time, ask Bonduelle to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability with regard to your Personal Data, as well as your rights of restriction and opposition to the Processing of your Personal Data, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation. You also have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and, therefore, to request at any time to stop receiving promotional communications from Bonduelle . Where the Processing requires your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, you can send your request to the Bonduelle Contact or Data Protection Officer (see section 8 below). In order for us to respond to your request, you must provide us with the following identification data: name, email or postal address and any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You can also lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the applicable Data Protection Rules.
7. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
This Policy may be modified or supplemented at any time by Bonduelle. All changes and additions to this Policy are effective upon posting on the Sites.
Please note that Bonduelle undertakes not to process your Personal Data in a way that would be incompatible with the original purposes mentioned above, except in case of compliance with the applicable rules.
8. QUESTIONS & CONTACT
For any questions, and to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, please write to:
or by mail to the following address:
La Croix Sénard
“Bonduelle” referred to as “Bonduelle Development”: means the simplified joint-stock company, with capital of 1,765,200 euros, whose registered office is located at La Woestyne, 59173 Renescure, identified under number 793 701 418 RCS Dunkerque, acting as Data Controller.
«Data Controller»: the BONDUELLE entity that determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
«Processor»: the entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
«Data subject»: refers to an identified or identifiable natural person to whom the Personal Data relates. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier (including IP addresses and registers) or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
«Processing»: means any operation carried out on the Personal Data, whether by automated means or not, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, recovery, consultation, the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Transfer” means any transfer of Personal Data from an entity to a third country. A transfer may be made via any communication, copy, transfer or disclosure of Personal Data through a network, including remote access to a database or transfer from one medium to another, regardless of the type of medium (for example, from computer hard drive to server).